Massage Harbor Terms and Conditions
- I understand that a massage therapist cannot diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical, or emotional disorder, nor perform any spinal manipulations.
- I am responsible for consulting a qualified physician for any physical ailments that I have.
- I understand that massage therapy is a therapeutic health aide and is non sexual.
- I understand that if the massage therapist starts a session late, she will make it up to me at the end of my session if possible, or will reduce my fee accordingly.
- I understand that if I arrive late, my session will end at the originally scheduled time so the client following me is not penalized.
- I agree to give 24-hour notice for scheduled session that I can not keep. I am aware that I may be charged the full fee for any missed sessions or for sessions that I do not give 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule.